Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spinach & beef stew. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach & beef stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spinach & beef stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Spinach & beef stew. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is one of incredible green-leafy vegetable often recognized as one of the functional foods for its health benefiting nutritional, antioxidants and. spinach [ˈspɪnɪdʒ]Существительное. spinach / spinaches. You can cook Spinach & beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach & beef stew
- It’s 500 gms of lean beef.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped spinach.
- You need 2 tbls of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of chopped medium onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of blend tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbls of tomato purée.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime wedges to serve.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches). Spinach is a leafy green vegetable that is generally cooked, but can also be eaten raw when young enough to be tender. It has a bittersweet taste and its strong colour can be used to dye pasta green.
Spinach & beef stew step by step
- Cut up the beef in cubes and set to marinate.
- To marinate beef, add 1 tbls garlic paste and salt & pepper and mix well to make sure all beef pieces are coated. Set aside to marinate for atleast 30 minutes.
- In a pot, add a tbls of vegetable oil and sauté the rest of the garlic, onions and tomato purée until golden brown and tomato purée turn colour.
- Add in the beef and mix well to coat. Immediately add in the blend tomatoes and allow beef to cook in the tomatoes over medium high heat.
- Once the beef is cooked through, add in the spinach and allow to cook with the beef for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to medium low and allow stew to simmer and flavour to blend together. Once the liquid reduces, remove from heat and add cilantro before serving with rice or the chia and flaxseed bread.
Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre. The Scoop on Spinach Botanical name: Spinacia oleracea.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spinach & beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading, I hope My webpage becomes reference when it comes to spinach & beef stew cooking. Go on get cooking!