Hello everybody, it is Carrillo, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, garlic prime rib. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Prime Rib is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Garlic Prime Rib is something which I have loved my whole life.
Garlic Prime Rib.
You can have Garlic Prime Rib using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Prime Rib
- Prepare 10 lb of prime rib roast.
- It’s 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried thyme.
Garlic Prime Rib step by step
- Place the roast in a roasting pan with the fatty side up..
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, garlic salt, garlic pepper, and thyme..
- Spread the mixture over the fatty layer of the roast and let the roast sit out until it is at room temperature, no longer than one hour.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Bake the roast for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, then reduce the temperature to 325 degrees and continue roasting for an additional 60 to 75 minutes.
- The internal temperature of the roast should be at 135 degrees for medium rare. Cook a little bit longer if you want it a little more done..
- Allow the roast to rest for 10 to 15 minutes before carving so the meat can retain its juices..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food garlic prime rib recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this site in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading, I hope this webpage becomes “the place to be” when it comes to garlic prime rib cooking. Go on get cooking!