Hello everybody, it is me again, Bethany, welcome to our recipe website. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, instant pot beef stew. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Beef Stew is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Instant Pot Beef Stew.
You can have Instant Pot Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Beef Stew
- You need 1 pound of chuck stew beef, small cubes.
- You need 2 Tbs of flour.
- You need 1/2 pound of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- You need 1 pound of white or golden potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of steak sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of thyme, rosemary.
- It’s to taste of S&P.
- You need 1 bag of frozen peas, thawed.
Instant Pot Beef Stew instructions
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil.
- Add beef.
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking.
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning.
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes.
- Release steam and open IP, add peas.
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food instant pot beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading, I hope this site becomes reference when it comes to instant pot beef stew cooking. Happy cooking!