Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crockpot roast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Roast is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crockpot Roast is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
You can cook Crockpot Roast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Roast
- You need of Chuck Roast.
- You need 2 of Au Jus mix.
- It’s of Onion (chop about handfull).
- It’s clove of Garlic (1-2 chop cloves).
- Prepare of Small potatoes.
- You need of Baby carrots.
- You need of Water.
Crockpot Roast instructions
- Open your roast. Score meat and rub in one pack of Au Jus mix into your meat. Then stuff with chopped onions and garlic..
- Tightly wrap your meat and place in fridge over night..
- Cook on high. ☆6-9 am-ish put your second package Au Jus mix in crock pot. Add little water n mix..
- Put you meat in crock pot and fill with water.
- Scrub your baby potatoes..
- Dice potatoes and place on top of your meat. Cover with lid..
- ☆ OPTIONAL-> Around 1-3pm add baby carrots. These cook fast if you put in to early they can get mushy. (Your choice can add all at once.).
- Enjoy! ♡BTW the Au Jus broth great on mashed potatoes!😍.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading, I hope this site becomes reference when it comes to crockpot roast cooking. Happy cooking!